Registration Information :
Every Paper ( Oral , Poster, Virtual Presenter ), in order to be included their papers in the proceedings, needs to be registered before the registration deadline. Registration can be done using online .
Early Registration fees : ( Before 20 th November, 2020 )
Regular Registration fees : $550 USD
Student Registration Fees : $450 USD
Listener Registration Fees : $300 USD
Late Registration Fees ( Before 20 th December, 2020 )
Regular Registration fees : $650 USD
Student Registration Fees : $500 USD
Listener Registration Fees : $400 USD
Registration fees Includes :
- Registration fees include admittance to ICCMAP 2021 , lunches during the conference period, 2 times coffee break & snack breaks during conference, welcome reception.
- Book of Abstracts
- Conference Proceedings include CD including all papers and Print copy of ICCMAP 2021 conference .
- Conference Kits
- Publishing of papers in International Journals.
Important Notes :
- Registration is only confirmed when full payment is received.
- For each accepted paper, At least one author must register before authors registration deadline . Completed registration is required for all accepted papers that are to be included in the conference proceedings.
- One author registration can cover a maximum of 2 papers.
- Students are requested to present a valid student ID upon collection of their conference kit on site.
Virtual participants (not-attending authors)
- Can present their papers using Web Conferencing Software at the time of conference from their private room.
- Publication in the conference proceedings of up to two accepted papers per registered person.
- Inclusion of the accepted papers in different Digital Library
- Inclusion of virtual presentation in the conference virtual section
- ICCMAP 2021 Proceedings (with ISBN)
- Conference material (notebooks, mouse pad, roller pen)
- Participation certificates
- Author certificates
- An invoice of the registration fee
- Delivering of the conference material by express courier after the conference
Cancellation Policy :
- Up to Four weeks before event, full registration fees (minus handling charges)
- Up to Two week before event, 80 % (minus handling charges)
- No any fees will be refunded if any participants will inform before 2 weeks of conference start dates.
- Cancellation must be sent in writing to : firstname.lastname@example.org